Prestige Assurance Plc, a reputable publicly quoted insurance company with its head office in Lagos requires the services of successful, versatile and highly experienced person for the position of Marketer to Head the Financial Institutions Department.
The ideal candidates must possess a minimum of 7 years cognate experience in the Insurance industry and not more than 35 years in age.
- Degree in Insurance or any other Social Science with a minimum of 2nd Class division.
- Possession of ACIIN is a prerequisite.
- Postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Insurance products.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint.
- Ability to generate desired reports independently.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and organizational skills.
- Driving sales and achieving the sales target for the assigned banks.
- Creating Contacts for marketing the Company’s products to all the banks.
- Ensuring smooth exchange of correspondences between Prestige and the clients
- Brokering the Bancassurance relationships with friendly Banks.
- Writing Business Proposals and ensuring that they get to the target prospects.
- Following up on existing client to ensure adequate customer retention.
- Arranging business meetings between important clients and the Management.
- Preparation of necessary periodic reports to aid Management decision.
- Collation of Financial Institution Unit Reports.
- Preparation of the Unit Marketing Reports for AGM Business Development and Management.
- Booking generated businesses under a separate quote allotted.
- Advise management on all Bancassurance matters.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their application with detailed CV, using the position as the subject within 1 week from the date of this publication (23rd July 2019) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately..