CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- HEAD INTERNAL AUDIT AND CONTROL
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in any Accounting from a reputable institution
- M.Sc./MBA is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ICAN, CISA, ACIIN).
- Minimum of twelve(12) years experience in Internal Control/Audit in theinsurance industry
- Possession of advanced skills in MS Excel, Power Bi,PowerPointand other Microsoft Suites.
- Formulate a comprehensive Risk Based Internal Audit Plan, direct and coordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the corporate strategy and key objectives.
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance or otherwise that risk management, internal control and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization objectives and goals to be met.
- Coordinates the review of accounting records to ensure proper and accurate records are kept and ensure adherence to Policies.
- Assessing the soundness and adequacy of the company’s internal controls process.
- Reviews AML/CFT at the Head office and all the branches periodically.
- Daily review of investment transactions to ensure that all investments are within statutory limits and matured funds are not left un-invested.
- Lead the team and work with Compliance Officer closely in visits and inspections by external auditors and regulators.
- Perform random spot checks on all aspects of the business and provide an early warning in cases of actual, suspected, or potential fraud/risks.
- Overall strategic direction of the Internal Audit and Risk Management of the company Assessment and reporting of key business risks and reporting on internal control deficiencies.
- Filing of internal audit quarterly and compliance reports with the Commission and regulators.
- Provide quarterly report to the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee of the Board on the adequacy and effectiveness of management’s governance, risk and control environment, deficiencies observed, and the mitigation plans by management.
2. ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
- A good university degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division, B.Sc in Industrial Relations.
- Possession of ACIPM is a prerequisite, and other qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Postgraduate qualification in MBA, M.Sc in Organizational Behaviour/Industrial Relations.
- Minimum of ten(10) years experiencein Human Resources within the Insurance Sector.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint and generate desired reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Coordinate all recruitment processesto ensure engagements and development quality talents.
- Coordinates all HR functions and activities to ensure regular improvement of the business bottom line through strategic people management.
- Maintains and upholds good industrial relations with the Trade Unions in the Company.
- Regularly initiates and implements comprehensive performance management system.
- Carries out regular compensation survey and identifies strategic implementation processes.
- Prepares, implements, and monitors annual Budget for efficiency.
- Prepares quarterly personnel returns to NAICOM and other regulatory returns.
- Monitor the preparation of monthly Staff Payroll and ensures approvals and payments including remittances to statutory institutions (PFA, NSITF, PAYE, NHF, HMO etc).
- Initiates and implements strategic training programs to improve competency.
- Developed, reviewed, and sustained administrative systems, policies, and procedures including procurement.
- Ensured that office was regularly stocked with necessary supplies and equipment functioned optimally including fleet and facility management.
- Provide quarterly report to the Management and Governance Committee of the Board.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head Human Resources Management.
3. ASSISTANT ICT OFFICER
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in IT support/operations roleand not more than 30 years in age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/relevant fieldof 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Certification in AWS Cloud Practitioner; Oracle Cloud Certification;
- Certification in cisco certified network professional (CCNP);cisco adaptive security appliance (ASA) firewall; Cisco certified network associate (CCNA).
- Certification in Microsoft certified professional (MCP);Microsoft certified system administrator (MCSA);Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE); Microsoft Technology (SQL Server, Database Development & Implementation;Certification in Microsoft Azure Server.
- Certification in IT Service Management;
- Broad knowledge in Information systems security management and ICT Security Auditing.
- Strong knowledge of ICT infrastructure optimization
- Strong experience in application deployment and testing and in project management
- Strong use of Microsoft visual studio in developing a web-based application.
- Strong experience in relational database design, queries, stored procedures, reporting tools.
- Broad development knowledge in entity framework, LINQ, Ado.net and web services.
- Strong development knowledge in front end frame works, including JQuery, HTML 5, java script, Bootstrap, CSS, and angular JS.
- Experienced in developing industry standard ERP applications.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure systems such as supports infrastructure, applications, or Asset Management applications.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various Departments/Units,Investigate and troubleshoot issues. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Apply Operating Systempatches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other proceduresand presentreports.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their application with detailed CV, using the position as the subject within 5 days from the date of this publication to:
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately..