CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
A reputable publicly quoted insurance company with its head office in Lagos requires the services of successful, versatile, and highly experienced persons for the following positions:
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years cognate experience, in Human Resources within the Insurance Sector.
- A good university degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division, B.Sc in Industrial Relations.
- Postgraduate qualification in MBA, M.Sc in Organizational Behaviour/Industrial Relations.
- Possession of ACIPM is a prerequisite, and other qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint and ability to generate desired reports independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Coordinate all recruitment processesto ensure engagements and development quality talents.
- Development and revising of the company Hand book/HR Policies and manuals.
- Advertising of vacancies and writing of job descriptions.
- Organizing the review of applications and scheduling of interviews.
- Notification of candidates, support and orientation for new hires and conduct reference and document checks.
- Coordinates all HR functions and activities to ensure regular improvement of the business bottom line through strategic people management.
- Maintains and upholds good industrial relations with the Trade Unions in the Company.
- Regularly initiates and implements comprehensive performance management system.
- Carries out regular compensation survey and identifies strategic implementation processes.
- Prepares, implements, and monitors annual Budget for efficiency.
- Prepares quarterly personnel returns to NAICOM and other regulatory returns.
- Preparation of monthly Staff Payroll and ensures approvals and payments including remittances to statutory institutions (PFA, NSITF, PAYE, NHF etc).
- Initiates and implements strategic training programs to improve competency.
- Identify, recommend and implement managerial and technical training and development programmes by preparing training needs analysis (TNA) of the staff in collaboration with line managers and identifying the purpose for requested training.
- Handle procurement and Management of office equipment and consumables and general logisticsincluding fleet and facility management.
- Health, Safety and Environment - Initiate and implement safe work practices.
- Implementing effective business development strategies towards costs reduction for the company.
- Provide quarterly report to the management and Board Governance Committee.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER
The ideal candidates must possess a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in the Insurance industry and not more than 40 years in age.
- First Degree in Law from a reputable institution (2:1)
- LLM/MBA is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ACIIN)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Compliance Risk Management role within the Insurance Industry.
- Possession of advanced skills in Microsoft Suites.
Key Competencies and Responsibilities
- Proven experience in managing compliance risk functions within the Insurance Industry.
- Plan and design risk management processes and recommend controls in respect of identified compliance vulnerability and risks.
- Design and continuous update of the Regulatory Universe, Compliance Risk Monitoring Program,and conduct Post Risk Acceptance documentation for risk mitigation
- Draft and monitor reviews of therisk management and compliance policy.Review and assess the Company’s control processes and policies to ensure compliance across all the departments of the Company.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory authorities(NAICOM, NFIU/EFCCCAC, SEC, NSE) and oversee the remittance/filling ofregulatory returns.
- Analyse statistical data and reports theidentifiedcompliance gaps and compliance issues.
- Performing operational, financial and compliance audits through examination of financial and administrative records, processes, procedures, and controls.
- Ensuring that the company’s business operations conform with both external and Internal laws and regulations and is not exposed to risks associated with non-compliance.
- Enforcing compliance with global Know your Customer(KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements and procedures across all operational locations.
- Developing an extensive and efficient Anti-Money Laundering & Combating the Financing of Terrorism framework and policy and driving its adoption company-wideas well as reviews.
- Develop and embed processes to ensure that all businesses are screened against the Sanctions list, document and maintain Sanctions Screening data.
- Support in the implementation of compliance risk management and monitoring planvia quarterly Compliance Monitoring within the business.
- Monitor changes within the business regulatory environment and advise the Management accordingly.
- Creating AML/CFT compliance awareness and visit Branches to inspect level of compliance to regulatory demands.Acts as a designated Money Laundering Compliance/Reporting Officer (MLRO).
- Design and deliver regulatory compliance programand trainings to support organizational risk management culture and Anti-Money Laundering/Countering of Financing Terrorism to the employees.
- Develop regulatory compliance program, trainings(AML/CFT)and ensure that all employees and management are knowledgeable of and comply with NAICOM standard.
- Provide quarterly reports to the Board/Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee as well as the managementas it relates to compliance issues.
- ICT OFFICERS
The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in IT support/operations roleand not more than 30 years in age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/relevant fieldof 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Certification in AWS Cloud Practitioner; Oracle Cloud Certification;
- Certification in cisco certified network professional (CCNP);cisco adaptive security appliance (ASA) firewall; Cisco certified network associate (CCNA).
- Certification in Microsoft certified professional (MCP);Microsoft certified system administrator (MCSA);Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE); Microsoft Technology (SQL Server, Database Development & Implementation;Certification in Microsoft Azure Server.
- Certification in IT Service Management;
- Broad knowledge in Information systems security management and ICT Security Auditing.
- Strong knowledge of ICT infrastructure optimization
- Strong experience in application deployment and testing and in project management
- Strong background in Enterprise architecture development
- Strong use of Microsoft visual studio in developing a web-based application.
- Strong experience in relational database design, queries, stored procedures, and reporting tools.
- Broad development knowledge in entity framework, LINQ, Ado.net and web services.
- Strong development knowledge in front end frame works, including JQuery, HTML 5, java script, Bootstrap, CSS and angular JS.
- Experienced in developing industry standard ERP applications.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure systems such as supports infrastructure, applications, or Asset Management applications.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various Departments/Units,Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Apply Operating Systempatches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Presentperiodic performance reporting to the management.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their application with detailed CV, using the position as the subject within 1 week from the date of this publication to:
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately..